- In this 60 - 90 minute, One-on-One interview, either in person or over the phone/Skype/GoToMeeting, we will get to know you a bit and work with you to determine your goals
- Includes a nutrient analysis of 3 day food record and supplementation review
- You will be provided with forms to fill out prior to our appointment to provide some vital information
With this option, we will work with you to determine an appropriate macronutrient range to facilitate the meeting of your goals. This option is for individuals who prefer a more flexible approach to daily eating. You may eat what you choose, while staying within a specified range of Protein, Carbohydrate, Fat and Fiber.
If you prefer a more concrete approach to structuring your diet we will provide you with a flexible meal plan, taking into consideration your food preferences. This option is great for individuals just starting out who want to learn more about a properly structured diet. This is not your ordinary meal plan, the meal plan will include occasional “free meals” where you can chose your own meal within certain parameters.
7 Day Plan (comes with one follow up)
14 Day Plan (comes with one follow up)
Are you an athlete that would like to learn more about proper nutrition and its performance enhancing benefits? We will work with you to dial in your diet and help you strategize to meet your goals at an accelerated rate.
- Includes sport specific nutrition strategies and supplement education
We will come to your home, with all of the necessary ingredients to prepare bulk meals to your specifications.
- This includes a free brief consultation to determine your preferences, any allergies/intolerances and meal preparation frequency
- We supply containers for packaging
- We shop, cook, clean and you eat!
If you are in the vicinity of Eastern Long Island, we will shop with you at the store of your choice, while guiding you through the process and providing nutrition education on various food items.
- This can be done as an individual, family or group
Are you a business that makes food products for sale to the public? With increased interest in nutrition as of late, it is important to have a nutrition facts panel on your food label. As part of our services we can:
- Analyze the nutrient values in your food product
- Generate a nutrition facts panel to be included on your food label
- Inform you on what health claims can legally made about your food products